BOOK WITH BEST PRICES AND EXCLUSIVE ADVANTAGES
HOTEL QUIRINALE - FAQ
1. What are standard check out and check in time for this hotel?
Check-in time: 2.30pm Check-out time: 12am Check-in and check-out time for groups are: Check-in time: 4pm Check-out time: 10am
2. Can I have a late check out?
Should you require a check out after 12am, please ask directly at the receptionist in order to check the availability and cost.
3. How many people can stay in one room?
In the double/twin room maximum 2 people, in the triple room maximum 3 people, in Junior Suite and Suite even 4 people.
4. Is it possible to book a double room for single use?
Yes, it is possible.
5. Are baby cots available for the rooms?
Yes. The extra bed or the baby cot for child (from 0 to 6 y.o.) sleeping in parents' room is at clients disposal and it could be accommodated only in the standard or superior double room.
In case of one child (from 7 y.o.) sharing parents' room, a triple room must be reserved.
In case child shares the room with one parent only, a full charged for a double room is applied.
6. Do you have special facilities and services available for disabled travelers?
Yes,Hotel Quirinale has 5 rooms for disabled people and complete access to the hotel services is guaranteed. There is no additional charge, but these rooms are subject to availability.
7. Do you have non-smoking rooms?
Smoking and no smoking rooms are available.
8. Does the internet rate include breakfast?
Full Buffet Breakfast at Rossini Restaurant is complimentary. You can even ask for a room service breakfast with the service charge of € 6,00.
9. Do I have to pay extra taxes?
10% VAT and service charges are included. The city tax of € 6,00 per person, per night is not included.
10. Do special offers have a different cancellation policy?
Cancellation policies are specified in each offer. The Advanced Purchase Offer requires prepayment, it is not possible to amend or cancel and it is not refundable.
11. Cancellation charges
Reservation may be cancelled not later than 1 day prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalty. In case of No-show or late cancellation the first night will be charged to the given credit card as penalty.
12 Does the hotel offer Internet access?
Yes, all rooms and common area have complimentary wifi connection (up to 1Mbps). The cost - for a maximum of 5 Mbps – for one day is € 12,00
13. Do you have a pet policy?
Pets are not allowed.